Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Work is boring, but the thought of getting my salary next month makes me go so high.
Ive been visiting the beach and begging the sun to make me tanner, this sucks cause instead of making me darker, Mr Sun decided to BURN my skin, so now my skin is shedding peeling, like a snakeeeeee!!! nevermind, at least i look black for a day or so, so its not exactly THAT bad. HAHA.
One good reason why i kept going to the beach is due to the fact that i am actually dating this girl that is so black!!! Probably due to the fact that she always drink coke, and always go into the sun, and she still can laugh at me and tell me she never get sunburnt before!! why is life so unfair, i bet she's jealous that she cant be as white as the rest of us already. okay, she is awesome but her time sucks, she got no time for me! but haha nevermind its okay, i can entertain myself without her.


This time its different, I am serious. (:

And i wake up everyday with the song you sang, stuck in my head. (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home